Tomorrow is selfharm awareness day. Reblog if...
This happened yesterday while I was in WalMart.
Male cashier with multiple tattoos (two of them are colored in with rainbow): How are you this evening?
Me: Pretty good. Starving, obviously. How are you?
Cashier: Not bad. I can't wait to get off my shift and get home to my boyfriend.
Woman behind me: Wait, you're gay?
Cashier: Yeah. . . ?
Woman: That's a shame.
Woman: He seemed like such a wonderful man, it's a shame he's gay.
Cashier: Why is it a shame?
Woman: It's wrong! It's immoral, it's dis-
Me: Excuse me, but what's it to you if he's gay?
Woman: It's offensive!
Me: But how does it affect you?
Me: Where exactly does it start to make sense that it affects you? A relationship is between 2 people, not 3.
Woman: *sputters a bit, then leaves without her food*
Cashier: . . . Wow, thank you.
Me: Ignorant people are the reason I claim to be allergic to the human race.
I hate the word "tranny."
I dislike how in "It's Kind of a Funny Story" by...
The word “tranny” is used multiple times, and preferred pronouns of a transsexual person are completely ignored and made fun of.
If I'm trapped in the wrong body, whose body is...
Long Island GLBT Conference, “Speak Up, Speak Out:... →
t-r-a-n-s: I totally forgot to mention this: I’m doing a workshop on March 15th at the Long Island GLBT Conference in Stony Brook, New York. The workshop is called “Qs About the T: Talking about Transgender Lives.” The workshop aims to provide attendees with the language and knowledge to talk about trans* lives and experiences. My goal is to teach others about the proper terminology and...
Penn adds transgender employee insurance →
A year after deciding not to extend insurance coverage to transgender employees seeking gender reassignment surgery, Penn has reversed its decision. The University announced on Feb. 28 in the Penn Almanac that coverage for transgender benefits will be extended to include sexual reassignment surgery under the Aetna Point of Service II plan. Members of Penn’s LGBT community — who have lobbied...
Anons are cute. Have fun, I will love you
1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
fuckingscreaming: I would like surgery now.
Anonymous asked: 50, 51, 52, 55, 57, 75, 76.
I’m really fucking anxious, I hate this.
DO DIS PLZ GUISE →
1. Are looks important in a relationship? 2. Are relationships ever worth it? 3. Are you a virgin? 4. Are you in a relationship? 5. Are you in love? 6. Are you single this year? 7. Can you commit to one person? 8. Describe your crush: 9. Describe your perfect mate: 10. Do you believe in love at first sight? 11. Do you ever want to get married? 12. Do you forgive betrayal? 13. Do you get jealous...
Jus’ chillin’ in bed, tumblin’ in a tank top. Bitches can’t stop me.
ftmatthew: I love Blue October. asdfghjkl; <3 I wish I was able to sing like Justin. I love Blue October :3 my favorite songs are Hate Me and Into the Ocean.
fighhtformebaby asked: You are by far my most loyal follower lol
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.– Soren Kierkegaard (via zodiaccity)
Reblog if you're willing to answer publicly...
Homosexuality is found in over 450 species....